CNJ 0.00% 0.1¢ conico ltd

Congratulations to all long term holders.This was a gift from...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Congratulations to all long term holders.

This was a gift from heaven, ( the GAL discovery)but who would want to argue with the ability of Mr Creasy to make major new mineral discoveries.

The likelihood we have some of what they are having just over the fence.. high IMO judging by how near and how similar the geology is and how alike the shallower pathfinder minerals are.

Sure nearology, a very inexact science but it is true also that mineral deposits have no regard for tenement boundaries.

The Conico JV has had a for sale sign under it for a good deal of time.
    Thank God Creasy made his discovery before a buyer came along and we sold out too cheap.

No guarantees but this is looking very promising.

Greenland a wildcard bonus.

Saying that finding Zn and Pb at Mestersvig should be like shooting fish in a barrel. It was mined early with primative tech compared to that available today. I expect as much or more Zn/ Pb was left behind as mined.
    Also Ice cover was far more widespread prior to climate change more recently having receded coastal ice in a major way. This helps out cause and chances massively.. we can access areas the 1950s Danish miners never could.

So I expect a major Zn Pb discovery as a
    minimum to come out of Greenland. Gold copper PGEs etc also possible from the other areas of interest.

But its Norseman that has the market attention atm and it’s all about location. Other that GAL then CNJ is looking very cheap just based on our potential there.

I rarely post but have followed and been in CNJ for years so very happy to see the market start to wake up to the massive potential here.

GL all.
    Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.805M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $417 416.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 76099590 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 32200239 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.34pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ 55555
Last updated 10.48am 03/05/2024 ?
CNJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.