NME 0.00% 2.3¢ nex metals exploration limited

No argument for me Appin that Nex had debt on the balancesheet...

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    No argument for me Appin that Nex had debt on the balancesheet prior and needed cash. What junior exploration company doesn’t??

We are invested in speculative enterprises, so your point andcalculations that the current situation and need for CR is different or unusualis hardly causing me, or 65% of Nex holders to panic. The gold and a cleanbalance sheet will attract suitors.

I am quite happy with Nex managements responses and leadershipto events and voted accordingly.

Not sure what part you think is inaccurate when there is no refutingthat the TO period denied Nex the chance to CR; or that NEX has now been forcedto CR under a cloud of legal wrangling.

As I have said in prior posts – no issue from me either onMCT trying to take over when they expected Nex shareholder unrest and a low balloffer would be enough to obtain control.

But when the take up ratestalled at 34%, that was the time to admit defeat and retreat, or raise theoffer. We would all have been better off.

I admit I didn’t partake in the recent CR pending the legal outcomes,but if Nex continues to see favourable court outcomes, my support for future CRwill also be accurate.

I hope Ken’s callout for MCT to make that phone call is alsoaccurate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NME (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.364M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $1 32

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62609 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 106 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.53pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NME (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.