WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

The reality is what it is.... The information was available to...

1. 1,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    The reality is what it is.... The information was available to all of us before the close of the CR. By making a point and NOT participating in the CR what exactly did shareholders expect? How did they think we would find sufficient cash in the bank to progress with the drilling or pay creditors. Of course, as always a carrot of a partner was suggested but my understanding was this was to progress the drilling campaign not pay outstanding liabilities. This by no means disqualifies Management from their responsibility but come on people, really what did we expect the outcome to be on a shortfall? As I said before the end of the CR “I wanted to give my investment the best opportunity to succeed”... IMO simply blaming Management whilst remaining a shareholder and not participating in some way was not an option. I expect a barrage of criticism for my comments but ask What other outcome shareholders expected on a shortfall? and how we would achieve it.

I really hope for all of us that DC can pull a rabbit out of the hat or propose a revised CR to shareholders which incorporates a new partner.

Good Luck All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.