AUQ 3.64% 5.3¢ alara resources limited

Hi @amok sorry I didn't get time due a chronic hangover until...

1. 1,100 Posts.
    Hi @amok sorry I didn't get time due a chronic hangover until lunch time sunshine coast time too call and even if I did I'm fairly sure they wouldn't understand me lol.

From the posts I'm reading there seems to be little understanding of what is and how does a rights issue work and I'm no expert but I've seen a few and have a basic understanding.

First forget about AUQR it means nothing... if you buy rights from using your personalised form you can buy the allocated rights... these rights are HEADS with a FREE attached option ok.

Now you will get this letter after the 26 OCT 2015 as said "Prospectus with Entitlement and Acceptance
    Form dispatched 26 October 2015
    "

You will NOT PAY BROKERAGE for this trade and there will be a number too call too speak with a customer care representitve where you can request additional RIGHTS if available.

I'm writing this from my Samsung S5 so bare with me please.

You should start too see your new rights (heads) and options from12 November 2015 when the Issue of New Securities is released too the market.

My question maybe MO knows is if I aquire more rights will I get the extra options which in EGO s case I did not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.002(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $38.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $12.65K 237.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18802 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 18849 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.