AUQ 10.7% 5.0¢ alara resources limited

lol, coincidence, 12th november happy birthday me. the window...

1. 15,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    lol, coincidence, 12th november happy birthday me.

the window between the record date and the acceptance cut off is always a bit glum, because there will be some who chose to sell their heads to pay for the rights simply to retain their diluted position size but get the free option.

after your birthday the dynamic should change a bit. Simple parameters such as shortfall take up will influence traders and attract speculation of a different sort. Listing of the new shares will also add liquidity and a bit more depth in trading.
    Sentiment will start tracking progress at Oman, and possible (actually, probable) material developments in Saudi should offer the same short term upside that they always did (you can never rationalize price moves on those sort of news events, they just go as high as the market is prepared to play, and then normalize over time once momentum traders depart).

positive tension between head and option value will add further interest and liquidity too, especially as we approach 1.5c+

a whole different game ahead. imo we've traded off the low percentage dream of big bang for buck with a much more realistic opportunity to realize a little bit less bang for a little more buck. and with that will come alot more opportunities for short term trading profits as well.

i know i probably just sound like i've been drinking a bit too much of the kool aid, but i assure you i've battled over this decision and endured some lengthy conversations with key players to make sure i have a decent handle on it.

plus i like the idea of the birthday present

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.006(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $35.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.0¢ $42.30K 803.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 244707 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 64549 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.