WKT 0.00% 12.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Hi Farmer,They are a strange bunch around here, If the CR was...

1. 15,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6691

Hi Farmer,

They are a strange bunch around here, If the CR was proposed at 11 cents by Allan Mulligan or Trevor Benson, they would be very active in discussing the replacement of the directors with another 249D notice.It's a little difficult for the T40 to replace the person they have self-appointed to the company.

Since the appointment it has resulted in 3 directors being removed from the company, 1 was the founding director of WKT who has now gone off to work for another ASX-listed company, The companies capital raisings have gone from 23c, then 20c now down to 11c.

I honestly don't think the global pandemic has had much impact on the construction time for Lindi, according to the announcements it's on schedule (lol), I just think the DFS was so grossly inaccurate with its assumptions. I have long held the view that Lindi was never meant to be built and WKT was a lifestyle company until Mike joined the company,

I am sure we will see many more flaws in the DFS when the company finally completes the construction of the mine and starts its production.I am very keen to see this mine get into production, I am expecting SYR 2.0, I cannot believe the Tanzania bank didn't request a bulk sample to be processed through a commercial production facility to determine if the lab results could be achieved at scale.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8000 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 28364 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.02am 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.