SOC 0.00% 11.5¢ soco corporation ltd

I thought 'mickkeat's' comment earlier was correct that the new...

1. 7,564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2077
    I thought 'mickkeat's' comment earlier was correct that the new owners would keep a lid on the price until after they get their top-up .... but maybe not so.

I have spent the last few days complaining bitterly to SOC management [6 emails] about their actions. Management thinks they have done the right thing .... I think they sold SOC at the bottom.

Management has brought new money into the stock ... and with that will come a higher price. My gripe is ... that was going to happen anyway. Yes the price is going to go up ... but long term, the recent sale of the company means about half of the value for existing retail holders has been frittered away with an unnecessary extra dilution ... i.e. the supplementary placement and the probable further dilution when GTT exercise their prerogative for a second helping.

It doesn't surprise me the price saw some action ... but I thought it would be weeks from now. By my calc's the fair value for SOC is about 3 cents atm. ... drilling success will drive it a lot higher.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.