AOW 0.00% 2.1¢ american patriot oil & gas limited

Ann: Rights Issue Update, page-2

1. 17,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1340
    Nice to see this trade cum-rights for a couple more days & allow people who buy on market until cob Monday to be eligible for the rights issue.

The ex-rights date of Tuesday 7-August is a gift.

I really like the free options as they are already trading at 1c!! (AOWOB)

The buying has returned to this today as the market gave the placement stock a few days to digest & see if there would be endless selling at placement price of 2.5c.

I expect a nice pop until close Monday as people scramble to join the register to be entitled to the rights issue which IMO looks like money for jam. Great way to rewards loyal long-standing shareholders who have been involved for a while to top-up / average down / double-up at rock bottom prices & get free options while the company transforms itself by these amazing acquisitions!

Too many times I've seen management only look after the sophs in a placement, but the fact ordinary Joe & Joanne's also get a chance is great.

The other comment in the quarterly I really liked was the following:
    "The American Patriot Board will consider capital management initiatives in 2019 and beyond, such as dividends and share buybacks after consideration of future acquisitions and additional debt repayments"

They are supremely confident that there will be some serious cash flow generation going forward (forecast USD$12m in CY2019), even if the market hasn't re-rated the SP accordingly - YET

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.