CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Just MusingTwo or Three years ago when it was all very heady...

1. 132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Just Musing
    Two or Three years ago when it was all very heady there was all these pictures of crops being grown in Australia, hundreds of acres over different locations being grown by Contract Farmers. There was talk about being able to grow three crops a year and it was all very exciting!

All the latest announcements are all very heady spin about Dr Meiri and the great Asian expansion plans and the great future that lies ahead and 'unlocking value for shareholders' etc etc

But given the fact that the only real revenue happening atm is from selling edibles ( verse a substantially higher cash burn), what (cannabis) exactly is in the ground in Australia right now, ready for cultivation. How many acres at present are ready for cultivation? how many different locations are there?
    I don't think their initial Contract Australian Farmers made much money (or maybe even coped a loss) given the low yields, drought probs, bushfire probs etc.
    Farmers have got to eat too and maybe some of them decided that it wasn't viable for them and have gone on to growing something different?

All these frothy announcements about 'future' stuff that is not directly actually producing anything now (that can be crushed up and sold Now) are all very well, but I think for SH's wavering about participating in the current (whopper of a) CR, some pertinent current information as to what exactly (and how many acres) is being grown now in Australia (and possibly anticipated yields etc), would be very helpful to them in their determination

Sure the 'future looks fantastic' but what current tangible farming activities are actually happening now that is contributing directly to income because what's happening NOW is the most important element of this whole show. AIMO

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.