WML 0.00% 0.3¢ woomera mining limited

I doubt it...they don't gift anything...except will cater to the...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    I doubt it...they don't gift anything...except will cater to the big boys if they can get away with it....am sure they probably ran it up to 2c for them in exchange for generous amount of shares at .012c while they scale rest of us back which would not be legal as such but I believe that companies likely 'stretch' the way they organise & issue these all the time as really who or what body actually checks each application form as such so I feel they probably 'get altered to suit'. Audits check that correct amount of shares are allocated within the ASX rules but not the nitty gritty....IMO only?
    Excuse my cynicalism but can't help it after 20 years hanging around stock market & been through too many Companies wringers to even count them anymore. Like others here I had 100,000 Shares before they did the 1:100 share consolidation so ended up with absolutely pitiful 1000 Shares then needing $2.50 break even cost..? Was offered just $8 worth of Shares in this RI so applied for extra hoping it might just spike up one day & get some money back though it's a piddly amount (dare I say the word PROFIT ha ha ha!) BUT scaling it back so in bottom drawer AGAIN!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.654M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $758 252.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 9084137 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7801050 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.41pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.