VMS 9.09% 1.2¢ venture minerals limited

Ann: Riley DSO Project Update, page-18

1. 1,562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    Nice article but why do they always insist on putting up a picture of the Tassie devil. Kind of misleading in my opinion.

Nice to see management fighting back and going for non party cost, instead of sitting back and being a toothless victim, as has been the case for the past 18 months. TNC need to know that the rest of the world has rights too and blindly claiming moral high ground does not negate the requirement to follow the democratic process that hold our society together.

I note that STT has started their campaign to raise money with "become a Tarkine Hero" as the slogan. The website talks about fighting the federal case and how it is expensive it all is. The implication is that the federal appeal will overturn ministerial decisions, but I notice it doesn't say that they have actually lost the case and are now just trying to pay bills. But hey, lets not let the truth get in the way of a good story now shall we.

Agree with comments above regarding management, a little less of announcements about about the court case and more about moving forward please. The court case is won, lets get on with things.

Onwards and upwards!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $32.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $95.17K 7.931M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28075 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1705531 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.