VMS 0.00% 1.9¢ venture minerals limited

"Fortunately VMS is not yet in production (thanks scott). Riley...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    "Fortunately VMS is not yet in production (thanks scott). Riley will be a low cost short term mine with zero debt and has the luxury to be able to wait things out and pick the right moment to ramp up production quickly once prices return. Others will not be so lucky.......
    "Major producers, led by BHP Billiton, Rio Tinto and Brazil's Vale, are ignoring the falling iron ore price and the slowing Chinese economy and ramping up production in a bid to wipe out higher-cost, lower-quality producers in China and around the world."
    We will ultimately be in a strong position.......hold tight and accumulate."

Slyvestor,
    We are one of the minnows that has seen its production plans disrupted from major producers over supply lowering the IO price.
    The outlook is probably for no recovery over US$100/t, rather continued depressed prices on higher supply / lower demand outlook, imo.
    So to me it appears VMS are effectively on care and maintenance until the approvals process on Mt Lindsay is sorted, and they can then start working on financing.
    Given the tin grade is not outstanding, this could be an uphill battle.
    At a minimum, there is a long wait ahead.
    Or am i missing something?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $289.3K 15.14M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1734415 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 718644 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.