CRI 0.00% 1.3¢ critica limited

Ann: Riley Iron Ore Mine Update, page-138

1. 252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Reply was in response to your call for clarification of the license, yes they have lodged renewal. Review of the review? I haven’t seen anything that suggested an initial review was completed after the first shipment. No detail of costs, production rates etc.
    The initial review to commitment to start took 6 months, then the dry screen debacle and wet screen CR. On and on so from start of review (feb 2019) to shipment (sept 2021) for a quick startup operation , same as is being spruiked now…finger on the button….I don’t really call making a couple of phone calls a review of operations or going back to dry screening after we were told it didnt work progress.
    Cant do much about the CCP but the price of IO was hovering around US$120 so even with a 30% discount for Riley product would still put it @30% over pfs price. Does that make it profitable? Just like the tin price IO fluctuates, we were all told quick start to make the most of market conditions.
    As for other progress, more delays for tin PFS, farmout agreements which put very low value on tenaments and acquired some not very Rare Earth Elements ground and drilled it. Hope they tested the clay they were washing off the IO at Riley, bet its got tonnes of NVREE in it.
    no drill program plan (number of holes etc) or assays for tin at Renison sequence or nickel assays, so progress seems very haphazard and chaotic, hence the accusations of jumping onto the ree bandwagon.
    The only information flow we get is when there is an upcoming CR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $42.26K 3.250M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19172 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1145286 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.