VMS 0.00% 1.3¢ venture minerals limited

There's no doubt we're sitting on some spectacular land...

1. 1,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 707
    There's no doubt we're sitting on some spectacular land holdings
    But what Riley has just proven is that our current management can't be trusted nor can they be relied on to get the job done
    And that is exactly what the market has been looking at. Management have absolutely no runs on the board and those poor holders that have been here for 10 plus years can attest to that. This is the crux of the problem as I see it right now
    Why did we have to rely on HC for updates
    Why has the market given CHN a MC of well over $2bill based on a discovery only ?? Because they have faith that the company will turn it into a mine in due course
    We currently don't have that luxury
    Mt Lindsay once fully drilled and JORCED will probably be the biggest Tin mine in the world and Tin is heading only one way and that's up. So why are we at a MC of only $100 mill
    That's been my gripe and source of frustration for weeks now. Lack of management input and communication
    AR might be up to the job but not when he's on the board of several companies. He has to focus on one company and one company only. If he cant do that then the Board needs to get someone in that can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $2.43K 187.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 3691380 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 918700 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.