VMS 7.69% 1.4¢ venture minerals limited

They are good points Bilge, but “In the business world, the...

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    They are good points Bilge, but “In the business world, the rear-view mirror is always clearer than the windshield.”
    In the 2020 and earlier I was collecting them ...but when MLX was on the brink, no money no profit on Tin and flogging off the last copper assets I got cold feet when they decided to reprocess tailings at some horrible cost $200 M ? while they had no money.... so I have doubled up on SRZ and VMS instead... now they are probably making money and may soon have cash to T/O...?
    I would prefer eg another cashed up backer from eg China but in the current political mad house it may be complicated...

On the other side today I was collecting VMS again trying to get them at cheaper prices (bought eg 172 K @$0.056, 180 K and 170 K @0.054),
    but whenever I was joining others at lower prices the selling clowns did not sell for hrs... but when eg I give up on the chase today as clowns have withdrew their selling orders before 4 PM I just left some orders at 0.052 assuming that clowns gave up for today... but they unloaded in the last seconds to lower the price to $0.053...
    I wonder who are they and why they did not want to sell to us at higher prices just were happy to dump at last second...
    I hope they did not act on behalf of some prospective T/O contestant or the ever happy money lenders???
    GLTArealH
    Last edited by Voytek: 24/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $37.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $42.96K 3.271M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 910879 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1201103 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.