VMS 0.00% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

Ann: Riley Mine - Update Following Completion of First Shipment, page-470

1. 1,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 707
    And just another thing that everyone keeps banging on about
    Mt Lindsay is worthless till we get it out of the ground. Rubbish
    CHN is 3-4 years away from mining Julimar, why doesn't someone go on their forum and post that its worthless and see the response.

If we start mining in say 2 years time we will still likely be 2 years ahead of Chalice. But they have a MC of $2.5 bill
    The Renison Tin belt is the 2nd largest in the world , what VMS is discovering at Mt Lindsay is an entirely new find adjacent to Renison. I don't think anyone understands fully the potential of this discovery. Only time and more drilling will tells us the full size of it.

The price of Tin in 2 years time, anyone want to have a guess what it might be once the EV revolution gets bigger and bigger and the worlds unethically sourced Tin is banned and the worlds supply shortage starts to take hold. What would Lindsay be worth by then I wonder, once it's fully Jorced and Tin prices are where they are currently estimated by the experts to end up at.

And yes I understand we currently don't have a clear path as to how we intend to get it out of the ground but we will in due course whether its AR or some new guy that takes over from him. It will happen and maybe then the market might assign some value to our Tin instead of just the Iron Ore.

And here's another scenario for you all to consider. We JORC up a 25 year + mine life with a substantial increase in the size of the resource. Do you think any of the big boys might be interested. What will it be worth to someone. From my perspective, anything can be sold for the right price even our flagship tenement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $111.0K 6.162M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 7999876 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1680469 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.