VMS 0.00% 2.2¢ venture minerals limited

Ann: Riley Mine - Update Following Completion of First Shipment, page-483

1. 651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 357
    Johilo,

I doubt my logic is deficient. I lectured and tutored informal and formal logic at UOW and UTAS, and my students achieved the highest average scores across the faculty.The more time you spend arguing against people who like this stock, the more "my logic" (which is, btw a misnomer...it's my argument you actually take issue with, not my logic...since logic is simply the conceptual inference from premises to conclusions, not the conclusions eventually arrived at) holds up.

To wit, nobody in the business of making money off other people's poor decisions (i.e. the stock market...you aim to buy low off a mistaken weak hand, and eventually sell high to a mistaken star-gazer) spends large swathes of their time pointing out the deficiencies of a company they have no pecuniary interest in.The only logical reason to downramp (as an investor not holding the stock) is to seek to shake out weak hands for a cheaper price (same reason you'd stand on the front lawn of a house for sale and "warn" other potential investors).

The only logical reason to upramp is for stock holder, to add value prior to a potential sale or capital raising, or simply to add value to existing portfolio.I can assure you, spending time arguing with strangers about a stock you have no monetary interest in is not rational (I won't say "logical", as that is not, in fact, what the word means).

School's out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 64739 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 110000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.