VMS 0.00% 2.2¢ venture minerals limited

Ann: Riley Mine - Update Following Completion of First Shipment, page-490

1. 651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 357
    I can see where you're coming from mate. I would love to have this place populated by posts that are all substantive, informative and posted in good faith.

But as a LT holder, I have seen this forum go from something approximating that, to something serving as a dumping ground for all sorts of down rampers, ranging from obvious DTs looking for a pip or two, to serial whingers that repeat the same objections every post ad nauseum.

Bottom line is, there are people on this forum that are actively looking to destroy value for their own purposes, and others that are doing so inadvertently. In neither case are LT holders like myself well served in vacating the field and leaving them to hold the floor uncontested.

But make no mistake. I do not believe that criticising the company (or more specifically, management) constitutes down-ramping. If I did, I would be condemning myself, as I have criticised AR's lack of communication and general marketing nous on numerous occasions. Let me stipulate for the record...AR is a very good GEO and a pretty mediocre CEO, at best.

As to your wish for me to cease the to-and-fro with Johilo, no problems. That's all done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 64739 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 110000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.