AGY 4.05% 7.1¢ argosy minerals limited

Well, you could stop reading at "on schedule", no doubt. Then...

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Well, you could stop reading at "on schedule", no doubt. Then you need to follow the path of the lemmings...

Being 28+ years on the stock market and 4+ years on the ASX mostly with gold and lithium plays, have taught me one thing: DYOR!
    And that means reading the anns thoroughly, which typically is twice or even more often, compare them to the anns before and put them into a bigger context. Ok, I am not a native speaker but you would be surprised how much you can discover at second sight.
    How many times have I stumbled over quotes like "on schedule", "fully funded", "no take-over considered" only to be proven wrong within days, weeks, sometimes even hours. Also things stated over and over again, which suddenly disappear from the next ann, should give you a heads up.

I did not explicitely say AGY will see a delay, but depending on how you measure progress the graphs speak for themselves.
    Of course, when you build a factory at the beginning, you can only tackle a few things in parallel. Once the foundation and the shell are in place, many other trades can be worked on in parallel. Let's hope this is the case.

Anyway, AGY is my first lithium play, entering in Feb. 2018 and accumulating ever since. I am bullish on it as one can be and not scared at all. What has much more potential to change the game are drilling results / resource upgrade and Tonopath results rather than a slight delay in plant construction. This will mean the real re-rate!

Happy new year, GLTAH

Last edited by cbetz100: 05/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
-0.003(4.05%)
Mkt cap ! $107.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.5¢ 7.0¢ $394.7K 5.516M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 142857 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 29621 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.39am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.