AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Rincon 2,000tpa Li2CO3 Operations Update, page-114

1. PM4
    519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97

I probably wasn’t clear enough, my bad, the main point I wanted to get across is, be ready for anything and don’t just go looking for opinions that reinforce your thinking. Read conflicting points of views not just on HC but everywhere and sure ignore others on HC (and other forums) that disagree with you but not because they have different views but because that serial pests. I am also not trying to convince anyone of anything either, they are my thoughts and actions.

My view is for a slow easing of inflation and moderation in interest rate rises to engineer a soft landing/shallow recession. Based on that I reduced my exposure taking profits in late May early June not continuing to hold positions and letting them turn into losers which quite a few have, some continuing to go significant lower.

I didn’t sell everything, I sold according to my plan, I kept stocks that I have large gains on and/or are of high quality. I also wanted to spread my CGT over multiple financials year. So if things continue to go pear shaped I will sell as required according to my plan. Of the stock I sold almost all are still under where I sold and I only regret selling one high quality stock (in the IT sector) that I had a large gain on but it broke support so I sold according to my plan. I am monitoring this stock and based on it’s quality I am considering re entering. In addition a couple of stocks in the battery and critical space I took considerable profits on have reached major support and represent excellent value at this price. 2 of these I have re-entered including AGY.

As I said I am not a doomsayer but I listen to contrary points of views and consider the necessary economic data and adjust my plan accordingly and that at some point could be a complete exit. I hope that isn’t the case and instead continue a slow accumulation of higher quality stocks including some I once owned.

I hope everyone has some sort of plan and acts on it accordingly and they do not let emotions and love of a stock prevent them from taking action according to their plan.

Good luck to all in the game and especially those in AGY. Let the good times roll now we are in production this quarter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.