AGY 4.00% 12.0¢ argosy minerals limited

Hi chb,Good valid point you do make but if I remember well they...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    Hi chb,
    Good valid point you do make but if I remember well they could produce the 500 TPA but it wasn't profitable, It does make sense as the plant is mostly manual, one example is the product from the press is delivered as it looks by gravity onto the little trolley underneath then are most likely shifted manually to the next stage of processing which could be drying. In my last post I mentioned the belt press and Wisky49 turn it into a joke, maybe I should have had a / between the belt and press but I haven't heard any announcement advising that they have hired a tribe of pygmies to push the trolleys around our new 2000 TPA plant!
    I was just assuming that they would have a belt conveyor or maybe a vibratory or even a screw conveyor to transfer the product because I do not think that the product would be dry enough to be pneumatically transported into the next stage, the latest pictures are not giving any more informations in this regard, I can assume and understand that they would limit the information of the process being shown in public, maybe Wisky39 can give us more light on the process machinery?
    Another picture leaves me with more questions than answers, is the one with the worker on the scissor lift where I am assuming he is fixing the flushing around the flute of the boiler. The picture just show a partial pipe and the top of the boilers, in my opinion a boiler room is very common in food and chemical industries, so I am a bit concerned of the reasons for not showing more, could it just be that they are a bit more behind schedule than they let us believe? Last month there was a picture of what could be an expansion tank and normally it would be installed on a mezzanine platform and at the time it was just lying on two planks, I did point out to the work still outstanding which could be another reason of the perceived delay?
    In my experience they can and would do a lot of individual testing and commissioning and sorting out transfer points between different processes which they did not have to do in the pilot plant and can easily increase the amount of time required, this could be just modifying or even redesigning chutes and then dependant of the distance between the plant and the supplier's workshop add to the delay. The same can apply to the valves, just sticking, or a part installed the wrong way, etc.

Well this normal and I am pretty sure that they are on top of it, if not in engineering we always had what we called a plan B and with the wide experience Pablo has I feel confident that he has it to!

For the reason of our price retreating during the last week IMO it could explained by the professional funds using the perceived delay as an opportunity to do they usual maneuvering to load up at a cheaper entry price because they know we are not far from our well deserved rerate.

Happy investing and to be a grandpa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $168.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $235.2K 1.876M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 956840 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 19944 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.3¢ 1090017
Last updated 16.00pm 03/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.