AGY 4.71% 8.1¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Rincon 2,000tpa Li2CO3 Operations Update, page-27

1. 959 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 964
    Onspeed/Co

What a fantastic Ann for us to receive on this Monday morning- It made great reading to see the Company so well organised and advanced.

what were those number 94% Completed and Commissioning now well on the way

Also AGY Management are now working on the 10000tpa Plant and are looking to move into the development phase.

We are truly into our Transformational Phase for the Year
    Plant Operations to open in Full very soon.

First Serve Advantage in Operation for this year in this Industry says it all- Prime advantage for take off

I don’t know about anyone else but I am excited and I would suggest Prime spot on Location

Just a Fantastic result for AGY Management, Stakeholders, Investors and the LTHs who have been dedicated to the AGY Company and Project

Lots more to come in the next year or so

I will not talk about what the SP can go to simply because I don’t have SP but what I am aware of IMHO this is going to fly in time

The journey has been grand and more importantly the patience has been worthwhile and rewarding.

Well done to all and I look forward to the 10000tpa Development in the near future

We should all be excited at the quality of The AGY Management who have spoke the talk and done the walk

Not a lot of small caps make it to this point But AGY have completed it resolutely

Well done - may just crack a bottle of champers on Grand Opening Day

Regards

Red Adair

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
-0.004(4.71%)
Mkt cap ! $117.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.5¢ 8.1¢ $125.4K 1.512M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 108102 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 30043 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.