AGY 8.14% 9.3¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Rincon 2,000tpa Li2CO3 Operations Update, page-71

1. 791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    i think we need to stop using the word "pizzazz". I would agree with you in that we do need more marketing, but only in promoting the realities. Our hype will come once deals and production starts.

As far as market perception is concerned, for those that have only started holding in recent times, there have been negative stigmas attached to this company historically that I feel never gets discussed:

1. we actually used to be associated with pump groups, with various notable individuals with large followings pumping AGY long before we had the progress we now do. unfortunately, it brought negative connotations to the company and its one of the reasons Joe Lowry shuns us every opportunity he gets. Some in the market long enough havent shaken this perception.

2. Our resource is relatively smaller than many other lithium hopefuls. yes, us holders know how much more important the chemical process is, but the wider market dont understand this process and have this obsession with large resources despite many of these companies not having any plan to production yet. This is the key area for me in which I would like some more marketing by JZ to educate the wider market. Our SP is largely dependent on new investors buying in.

3. as much as we know we are close to permits and deals, for one reason or another, the company has communicated to the market many times of this happening over the course of the past few years (permits only in the past year). review past ANN, its all there. as far as the wider market is concerned, they have heard the same narrative over and over again with nothing materialising so far. 2ktpa plant construction is the only tangible thing that can be proven. everything else is perceived to be hopes and dreams. this will only change once we get the permits and deals in place.

I think the above 3 stigmas are a big reason we r being held back, but once we start producing and we actually get our long awaited permits and OT/funding deals, we will take off. this is the basis for my end of 2022 timeline. i don't think our SP will do much unless sentiment helps drive us further.

obviously all in my opinion, but these r my key observations having held for a number of years. i didnt bother going through all the positives, cos we know what they are

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.007(8.14%)
Mkt cap ! $135.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.4¢ 8.7¢ $168.6K 1.860M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 299999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.