AGY 3.61% 8.6¢ argosy minerals limited

Wouldn’t sweat it too much mate. Every single start up will...

1. 4,966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3084
    Wouldn’t sweat it too much mate. Every single start up will experience delays, as far as I’m concerned AGY has done an incredible job in this environment to keep cost to budget. Production will be delayed slightly buts that still a win in my eyes. Most start ups with bigger resources, and much larger MC’s are years away from producing, this is the fact that many exclude from their research.

We have done the hard yards, Pablo is no fool and his years at FMC taught him the honest road is the best road. The fact that AGY will be producing this year, or early next is an astonishing feat in itself.

Most commentators call 10-12 years from exploration to commission, AGY will achieve in roughly 7 years.

Could not be more than happy with the progress AVZ is making, always was going to be a sweet long term hold.

Yeah, they are most likely a couple of months behind, but that is a mere blink of an eye if you believed and invested in this company years ago.

Best wishes to all investors. Typing on phone on ferry so excuse the usual crap grammar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.003(3.61%)
Mkt cap ! $125.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 9.0¢ 8.5¢ $90.04K 1.021M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48342 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 54699 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.