AGY 4.00% 12.0¢ argosy minerals limited

Commissioning is really hotting up!Not sure if anyone has...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    Commissioning is really hotting up!
    Not sure if anyone has noticed the outside of the boiler room blackened? I am just hoping it is from the outside and not from the inside as it looks to have been generated from what is a diesel generator or compressor sitting below the discoloured area.
    Also, the flute of the right hand side boiler is distinctly darker than the other one showing that it has been fired on.
    These are all good signs of progress and typically that all never goes exactly to plan but proves that commissioning is advancing.

As a long term shareholder it is very pleasing to see the results of our inclusion in the ASX300 with the uplift of our share price since them.

I hold another stock who was also included in a higher ASX but went the opposite way as the Co was to far away from production and went backward about 70-80%, lesson learned! not unsimilar to what happened to AGY 4 years ago.

As earlier mentioned, I have a very basic and limited TA knowledge but I do believe that 47c is a huge wall to cross as it would match our highest price achieved back on 15 jan. 2018 and in my eye could be seen as the close of the cup and handle?
    I know that the purists and TA's gurus do not really agree as the end of the cup was not properly formed and was exceeded but I believe that like many things in life nothing is really perfect.
    Having been involved in few commissioning and if it take a bit longer, I would not stress about it as unexpected always happens but they can mostly be overcome if planned properly earlier and especially if the main man has done it previously.

In my view, with all the forward expectations such as start of production, permitting for the 10'000 tpa, results of the drillings, offtake and maybe a left field announcement, all seems to be combining together to prime the FA and igniting a strong movement forward.

Good luck to all,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $168.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $235.2K 1.876M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 956840 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 19944 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.3¢ 1090017
Last updated 16.00pm 03/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.