ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2247
    Interesting to look at this character's very first post on Hot Copper. Just a few months ago this individual made this meaningless post, on an AGY thread when the AGY share price was 39c. A debut into Hot Copper which is interesting in its absurdity.

MCr86 then stayed silent for a week before suddently commencing a furious AGY downramping spree. I can fully understand following a company for some time then posting bearish analysis, but to create an account simply to bash a stock from the start, and continue on any on even though you've literally seen the share price more than double since your first post on the stock in a short time... the motives of this account's user are splendidly transparent. No sane person who could outbrain a below average slug would fail to see that these downramping attempts are disingenuous. It would actually be rather challenging to make a plausible downramping case against AGY at this point which is probably why we are not seeing one, and why the best attempt is this absurdity. It's quite a lovely situation from the perspective of a shareholder.

But all the same, once again, thank you, MCr86, your posts indeed tend to correlate with an increase in AGY share price, any I doubt anyone is sufficiently deranged to believe your attempted downramping nonsense, so by all means, I invite you to continue!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $59.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ $187.1K 4.749M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 232615 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 723091 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.