AGY 3.45% 9.0¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Rincon 2,000tpa Li2CO3 Operations Update, page-169

1. 13,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8296
    But that’s the narrative that’s effective; and the only thing left when one has no ability to discuss the actual topic/a at hand.
    Using bold claims and buzzwords to try to discredit someone who is questioning the points/views posted, regardless of whether those “insults” are accurate or not. Note the focus on irrelevant things like “time spent posting” or “walls of text” etc etc as if that has ANY relevance to the company or the related issues.
    Just look at all the personal insults and nonsense characterisations in those last few posts of Pierre’s, and the complete lack of ANY discussion about actual points made wrt the company.
    Just nonsense.

btw, I note you have been invested here since (and before) the fraction-of-a-cent days almost a decade ago.
    Do you have any comments regarding what AGY could have done significantly differently with the Rincon project that would have put us in a far more advanced position today; considering what was visible along the way..?
    Some seem to think we are somehow years behind where “we should be”, but I don’t buy that. In my experience working on many projects with many mining companies across the world, we are still making reasonable progress overall; keen to hear your thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.003(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $131.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.5¢ 8.9¢ $174.4K 1.901M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 284548 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 12030 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.