AGY 5.68% 8.3¢ argosy minerals limited

@GCarCome on mate, you know exactly what the milestones are that...

1. 3,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1536
    @GCar

Come on mate, you know exactly what the milestones are that I'm referring too:

* EIA approvals
    * Resource expansion
    * Offtake deal/s
    * Financing for the production expansion

All of these milestones have been repeatedly kicked down the road, so I stand by my words. I don't "back" any company, because we're not talking about footy teams. The company will stand on it's own merits, and the second that I no longer trust its potential, I'll be out.

I think your view that I am "fixated on trivial issues" is a matter of perspective. If I raise a potential negative point and others attempt to insult or shout me down, subtly or otherwise, I'll stand my ground. That being said, I'll listen and communicate respectfully where others afford me the same courtesy. Generally if one has to resort to insults, they lack a compelling argument anyway.

Regarding your production estimate, I expected AGY to be in ramp-up by now. My estimate was ~12 months to production (ramp-up) from completion of construction, and I thought I was being generous with COVID delays, supply issues, etc. At the time I first invested here (late 2021), AGY was guiding construction completion in April 2022. My yardstick for the commissioning timeline was ORE's (now AKE's) Olaroz Stage 1, which took under six months to commission and was a significantly larger scale operation. By comparison, commissioning for AGY has been ongoing for more than a year. This is obviously disappointing noting the expertise AGY has on board (Pablo).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.005(5.68%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.7¢ 8.3¢ $39.23K 463.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 225134 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 22988 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.