AGY 7.69% 14.0¢ argosy minerals limited

Yeah I get it. I tried that already, again, a little while back....

1. 13,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8042
    Yeah I get it. I tried that already, again, a little while back. The dimwits still flood the forums with unfounded FUD and BS, regardless of whether they are called out.

So, why?
    At least calling out the crap makes it abundantly clear - to those new to the company - what is reasonable info and what is garbage. The pro trolls are good at disguising the crap as "genuine concern" if you hadn't noticed. Sure, it doesn't help those here who know the company, so just skim past the rebuttals if you already know it. I was "new" once and know how the BS spin can put you off when investigating new opportunities.

I don't walk past what I don't accept, and I make no apologies for that.

Some people seem to wrongly assume that it's some type of emotional effort or time-consuming mission - not at all; the info is all at hand and I type fast, so it is not what some people imagine it might be for themselves to do similar. It takes almost zero effort or time for me. I am not a single bit stressed out by it. Why should I be? Perhaps people misread the consistency and persistency as frustration or something..? Not bothered.

Each to their own.

BTW paid forum trolls and stock bashers are very real. They work in teams to run down holders and sway them into folding at the worst time. Some do this for their own trading gain, some are actually paid to do so by other entities. They know there is advantage in manipulating and fleecing retail investors. Simply "ignoring them" does NOT make them go away. DYOR.

Despite the occasional "annoyance", some here will thank me next year, just like some have on the GXY forum, for calling out the BS and keeping the focus on the FACTS around the company, sector, and potential in the tough times. Time will tell.
    If I help just a single person sort the facts from the BS, it is worth it, imo. I was helped in the early days by similar; I suppose that's what drives me to do the same. Simple. Some vocal trolls simply cannot grasp that concept, and loudly assume and claim that there must be some other devious reason for my posting.... The concept of give-and-take seems to be beyond their reality. Sad how greed works sometimes.

In the meantime, those who are already up-to-speed can skim past the rebuttals and calling out of the BS, it's not that hard. It's very easy to forget that new investors are easily spooked by the apparent "genuine" concern of the FUD and BS brigade, and are naturally easily put off by what is not called out and clarified by others who can explain WHY and HOW it is nonsense. Why should they miss out on what is unfolding here with this great company due to a barrage of misleading and/or false information and claims...? Researching a company properly takes tremendous time and effort, as you know, and it's often easier to just move on to the next one when there are vocal critics flooding the information/discussion sources with complaints and "concerns" day in day out.

I can take care of myself and will continue to call out the BS, whenever I feel like doing so. Simple as that.

GLTALTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.010(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $196.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $899.0K 6.332M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37833 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 784600 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 12.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ 4511484
Last updated 15.59pm 24/04/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.