ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 14,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8553
    The resource expansion is a key part of the broader development picture.
    Iirc from a presentation some time ago, Jerko showed 3 stages of production; 2ktpa, a 10ktpa expansion, then a further (unquantified) expansion.
    Iirc an interview revealed that total target was to reach 25ktpa.
    2-12-25ktpa
    The second expansion (to 25ktpa) requires EIA and associated approvals, and this was shown as paralleling with the 10ktpa expansion construction, to enable a sequential build of each expansion with minimal delay between each.
    So, the resource upgrade is timed to enable EIA report submission early in the 10ktpa build phase i.e. circa mid next year afaict.
    If we can get the resource expansion and updated feasibility sorted in the next few months, then we should still be able to back-to-back the expansion builds, as per the “plan”, by having a decent window (circa 2-3 years) to get further permits etc etc.
    The resource upgrade and resulting increase in ultimate project capacity might also be a nice cherry on top for the strategic partner, who might well be very interested in securing more than say 10 or 12 ktpa. It might sweeten the deal, or perhaps they just have right of first refusal etc; who knows, but I suggest that it becomes a more enticing opportunity nonetheless.

Just some more thoughts to ponder.
    Looks good so far, imo, with the initial info released today.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.