AGY 6.25% 12.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Have you noticed that very consistently, the bears actually...

1. 5,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2090
    Have you noticed that very consistently, the bears actually discuss the company with actual analysis, and the bulls respond with nonsense like this?

You will struggle to find any examples of bulls posting actual analysis and then being insulted with nonsense without any attempt to address their analysis with counter points.

The bears are all actually making genuine analysis, the bulls are largely saying things like 'I just feel it' or 'surely we're close by now'.

Responding with no substance and silly insults clearly shows that you're angry, hurting and have no substance to offer (though I'm loving Rob's comebacks so keep them coming! Haha!). Going to the effort of generating silly images etc rather than explaining why someone is wrong (which would be easy if they actually were wrong) shows you have no actual substance. Calling people who are no longer holding "desperate" is blatant projection.

We literally know... actually, let's do bullet points...

- AGY has a bad cash situation

-AGY has no way to generate enough funds to avoid seeking external funds to keep the lights on

- Couldn't get a deal when things still seemed positive and lithium sentiment was stellar

- Claimed to have a deal at that time which didn't actually exist (makes any hints or claims now difficult to believe)

- Is going to utterly struggle to get any sort of deal when years of failure to produce will have faith of them company in the toilet while prices are low anyway

-AGY has shown zero *EVIDENCE* or *DEMONSTRATION* of any *tangible progress* in their technical ability to produce at commercial scale for about half a decade. No doubt they've made some, but after years of telling us they had already worked it out or telling us they were extremely close, we haven't actually seen anything tangible, so even if they say it's imminent, we really don't know how close they are.

- We pretty much all underestimated the global capacity to increase production, most of us overestimated demand growth, and there now seems little chance of any major global supply shortfall, meaning any price spikes if any will be limited and prices can remain fairly low/not much above production costs indefinitely, so why is anyone going to be desperate to put money up front for a company which will take who knows how long to ever produce a product they can obtain cheaply elsewhere?

- We literally know AGY is prepping for a CR

-We're just about to get the quarterly which will clearly show the market that a CR is imminent...

Tell me I need to rub one out or that I have $ex with too many of the neighbour's pets or that I use a cactus for shower soap or flatter me by generating another AI imagine in my honour if it makes you feel better, pretend that the director buying a trivial amount was a genuine investment rather than a strategic stunt shortly before a CR if it gives you temporary relief, but it just highlights how insecure you are about the company and how threatened you feel by anyone who points the reality out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.8¢
Change
0.008(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $182.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $180.0K 1.397M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 660535 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 128530 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.29am 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.0¢
  Change
0.008 ( 8.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ 641006
Last updated 11.24am 10/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.