AGY 4.17% 12.5¢ argosy minerals limited

great analysis, what price do you put on Agy and why?...

1. 794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    great analysis,

what price do you put on Agy and why?

you've both evaded this question on many occasions, and yet you both/all continue to hold and analyse our statements. Why is that?

surely, if you had nil vested interest in discrediting us, why would you do it?

so much time spent analysing statements, reviewing accounts, reviewing prior posts, researching posters, only some with ill intentions would spend such enormous amounts of time pushing their agenda on shareholders and causing them to rethink their investment decisions, which is certain cases such as Sadji results in the sell well below its actual value

value isnt necessarily what one pays for the thing, vut what its actually worth,

using sadjis example of eggs, i am a wholesaler of eggs, i buy and sell eggs, my competitor also does the same, however my wharehouse is much larger and i also have a larger bank balance, ill start sell my eggs to the market and below value, i assume that other will follow suit, however, i have 4 or 5 orders waiting to be filled, 2hilst i sell to myself and retain the eggs, the other sellers also sell to me. i also have my workers explain to buyers that the eggs sold by my competitor nearing their used by date and should be sold at a discount, i repeat this process time and again until i rebuy my own eggs and my competitor eggs, once i have enough eggs, ill slowly reduce my sells and continue buying not to scare everyone so as to maintain some balance...i have averaged down and i know that ive got more eggs than Sadji

it's simple, you want us to sell our shares so that you can continue to buy them below their actual worth,

i pump but don't offer anything for sale, whereas you discredit while waiting to purchase, there is a difference.

that was a little deep, heres a photo of us looking at sadji to lighten the mood
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6130/6130206-fed0b7a14450c643e53ef0e6c4649299.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $175.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.3¢ $412.2K 3.252M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1674606 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 621061 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.3¢ 1126526
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.