AGY 3.85% 12.5¢ argosy minerals limited

Speaking of AGY leading holders to think a CR would not be...

1. 5,366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2095
    Speaking of AGY leading holders to think a CR would not be necessary, I emailed JZ late last year asking if one would be necessary (at the time I assumed it would be), he said it wasn't something they were planning or anticipating. I asked earlier this year if that was still the case (by that stage I had no doubt but was curious to see what he'd say), he said again that it still wasn't something they were planning or anticipating would be necessary. I still have the emails in my inbox. Make whatever you like of that.

On the public forums here, late last year I was saying I was pretty sure a CR would be necessary. Gcar said I was "scaremongering" and it was a silly suggestion that it would be necessary (those discussions are public and here for anyone sufficiently interested to go read). Now he says it isn't a bad thing and that it's the primary reason for the stock market (?????!?!?!?!). How can it have been scaremongering, gcar? Why would you describe it as scaremongering??? Clearly you thought it was a 'scary' thing back when you were assuring everyone I was stupid or dishonest for saying a CR was probably coming.

It was obvious years ago gcar had no credibility, but it's now just silly to try to maintain the act. I suppose many holders are desperate enough to maintain their faith. In the guy with fifty seven degrees and three hundred and seventeen years of work experience with a Lambo in the garage but couldn't retire on millions of AGY shares worth 80c each, and is now waiting for a better price so he can afford to. Also, he posts far more than anyone else here, yet despite his centuries of education and work experience, he has time for that, and the bulls say the bears have too much time to post...

Just hours to go before the quarterly now.

Tick tock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $175.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $168.7K 1.324M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1071367 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 481044 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.5¢ 807462
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.