AGY 8.00% 13.5¢ argosy minerals limited

The buzz words being used around AGY are quite funny. Imminent...

1. 5,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2099
    The buzz words being used around AGY are quite funny. Imminent is, of course, a fantastic one which JZ overused to the point of it now being an absurd embarrassment, but fun to use if you're not desperate enough to be trying to cram your seventh pair of designer rose-coloured glasses on to your face. The bulls trying to call the bears 'desperate' is even more comical and I'm sure we'll have plenty of fun throwing that one back at them too as they try to spin things like an overpowered, unevenly loaded centrifuge. Tick tock is getting increasingly funny as time goes on and the situation continues to deteriorate. Gcar's various basic insults and *facepalm*, LMAO, etc are becoming increasingly obviously ironic as he works hard to obliterate any illusion of credibility anyone still somehow manages to imagine.

The meltdowns are pretty funny among those flipping out as the share price inevitably falls despite the desperate hope/belief that there would be a rally after the permit came (to be fair, I wouldn't have been entirely surprised if it went a little further or even if it lasted slightly longer before falling lower than before the announcement, but I also wouldn't have been surprised if it didn't rise at all... no big surprises), but it's going to be very funny to watch the bulls explode when the CR trading halt hits and the6 lly try to pretend it's not bad, perhaps even some of them will blame us, they'll say the market is being irrational, some will even say no one could have seen it coming, especially the ones bragging about having the bears on ignore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $189.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 12.8¢ $98.65K 757.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 59685 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 865412 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 12.8¢ 447137
Last updated 15.58pm 21/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.