AGY 1.85% 13.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Which claims specifically are pretty extreme?It is all relative....

1. 2,383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1597
    "I’ll just leave these opinions here for future reference."

They are opinions, and my opinions have been as accurate as yours - meaning we have both been wrong multiple times, and whilst my opinions are with the benefit of hindsight, I don't pretend to being an all knowing oracle and arbitrar with relation to all things AGY related.

Honest question... How long in the future is an acceptable timeframe? You might be happy to wait for another 5 years whilst other companies progress and investors see a return on their investments and your AGY investment stagnates.

Is AGY still in contention to be "the next lithium producer on the ASX"?, or is that title at risk due to the fact they have been unable to produce commercial quantities.

Whilst you may be happy for Jerko to use second or third tier contractors to get work done in the name of cutting costs, but I'm not, and I ask on behalf of many shareholders who are underwater, at what expense is this strategy? Penny rich and pound poor is a saying that comes to mind.
    Which claims specifically are pretty extreme?

It is all relative. This company has been flailing and missing deadlines for years.

I won't say the horse has bolted, but lithium and electric cars aren't as hot as they once were. The big dollars are not being thrown around, the sales figures whilst still positive aren't as good as what they were, investments in and claims around what percentage of vehicle production are being revised down from frothy forecasts, and I think hybrids like Toyota are making will continue to be the preference for many drivers.

I think electric cars are great, but I don't want an exclusively electric car, and I don't want to have to schedule my holiday around availability of charging infrastructure - https://www.drive.com.au/caradvice/electric-car-charger-wait-times-australia/

I actually stand by the things I said in my post, if you are willing to tell me which of my claims are "pretty extreme" I will happily provide further perspective for my opinions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.8¢
Change
0.003(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $193.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $55.60K 406.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1382722 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 1438362 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.00pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.3¢
  Change
0.003 ( 3.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.5¢ 13.8¢ 13.3¢ 804134
Last updated 14.32pm 27/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.