AGY 7.69% 4.2¢ argosy minerals limited

It would make sense, imo, that a strategic partner would see...

1. 13,895 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8458
    It would make sense, imo, that a strategic partner would see value in some equity in the company.
    Heck, if they are going to “join” us into the expansion, provide some funding and take product, then they surely would have confidence in the future of the company, and would therefore anticipate significant re-rating of the share price as that growth occurs.
    Why wouldn’t they want a piece of the pie, if they expect it to grow significantly?!

Another possibility, imo, is that we raise money to fund the next year or so of operation of the 2ktpa plant. We will still have production costs to manage until we see some decent and regular revenue from sales, so imo they could raise say $20-30M to take care of whatever it costs until that point, and provide adequate buffer. Perhaps that could occur in a couple of rounds, i.e. some soon and some later, when the sp improves…?

Im sure that the AGY board, alongside the management teams of AGY and Puna Mining, are all over the options and will seek the best longer-term outcome for the business and for shareholders, and - as they should - ignore the interests of short-term holders/traders. Good.

24th May is the chance to ask questions, and potentially seek some clarity on some issues, but I bet there will be nothing but crickets from the haters.

Just imo
    Dyor
    Last edited by GCar: 13/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.003(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $61.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.6¢ 3.9¢ $556.4K 13.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2026489 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 193027 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.