AGY 6.82% 4.1¢ argosy minerals limited

So just so I understand, we're now on page 8 here of trying to...

1. 722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1547
    So just so I understand, we're now on page 8 here of trying to wrestle with the apparently good news/bad news confused.png of the authorities granting the long awaited EIA approval for Argosy to expand its operation to 12Ktpa. Sheesh.

How about we do two things as it's tiresome to wade through multiple threads of back and forth tit for tat:
    1. Get back on the main thread
    2. If you've got a sentiment of Hold, then provide some balanced input.
    Buy sentiment tells readers you're overall positive on the company.
    Sell says on balance you're bearish.
    Hold is a neutral setting, and shouldn't be used to incessantly counter punch any Buy sentiment posters, or provide non-stop negative 'buyer beware' commentary without ever acknowledging the other positive side of the coin.

There are some intelligent posters here who seem to have forgotten these basics, and some common manners.
    The lithium and battery minerals sector has been kicked in the nuts the last couple of years, so I understand investors can be doing it tough and have a short fuse.

How about be the bigger person and use the forum to help other retail shareholders with balanced commentary without being a d!ck.
    One day their assist to you could lead to healthy returns.

Anyway, here's to the budget giving the local critical mineral sector a leg up tomnorrow, the US inflation figures trending better on Thursday and AGY and forum members reaching higher ground rolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.