AGY 1.12% 9.0¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Rincon Lithium Project - EIA Process Update, page-42

1. 5,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2135
    To be fair, this actually is a relevant milestone/hoop to jump, and the fact that they are bothering to do it now, and have successfully done it, probably does indicate that the permit genuinely will be granted imminently (genuinely imminently, not a JZ imminent).

Yesterday I'd have guessed the permit would probably be 2-10 months away with a non trivial chance of rejection. Today I'd guess it'll turn up within three months, maybe next month, and the chance of a decline is negligible.

When nothing is happening other than JZ saying it's imminent and he's in communication with them (which likely means little more than sending an email or a phone call), there's no tangible progress being made. But this shows that something actually is happening on the side of the government. Yes, the wide-eyed holders have constantly assumed this to be the case for the last two years, but as of this morning we have reason to believe it probably actually is the case after literally years of it being at the bottom of the pile.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.001(1.12%)
Mkt cap ! $129.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.1¢ 9.0¢ $65.91K 731.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 155130 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.1¢ 130349 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.11am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.