AGY 4.76% 4.0¢ argosy minerals limited

Great stuff AGY'ers - its great now to have a starting number,...

1. ESC
    619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    Great stuff AGY'ers - its great now to have a starting number, in terms of LCE tonnes that the market can create their own detailed or back of the envelope equations on and model a forward looking share price range.

One thing that brought me into this stock almost 2 years ago was the quality of management and the efficient use of funds to get to this point, based on this and in my eyes it firms up my opinion that management will continue to take this prudent and savvy approach moving forward, we don't know what is behind the scenes, we can't accurately factor in all the unknowns, but I am happy to continue to hold because I believe the sum of all the parts will be exponentially bigger than what we know today.

AGY is my first Disallowed, it has all the potential to by my first 100 bagger too. Do you think Jerko is looking at packing operation that can pack 10-15,000 tonnes per annum or a packing line that can handle 50,000 tonnes per annum when they start to build the packing line aligned with stages 2-3 and beyond, these are the decisions that Jerko, Pablo and crew will be thinking of soon because it will take 12-18 months to build the plant that will be supplying our customers in the future, I don't believe these guys will be installing equipment that will be redundant in capacity ahead of its time...

And lets all not forget the fundamentals of the EV and Storage market that brought us into the sector in the first place, Tesla is currently have a good few weeks in the sun (pun intended) - because they are pumping out cars. Agreed with other posters, current size isn't currently crucial, the process and most important to any investor is profitable growing cash flow - this is what Mr Market likes - we are getting closer and closer to this text book example of what good looks like IMO.

Happy days ahead

Esc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.002(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $58.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.0¢ $44.44K 1.085M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1432055 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 16860 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.