CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 14,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8530
    Good point.

….I think about would I be happier if the price was still sitting at 80c from earlier this year….?

…actually, NO; I am very glad to have been able to substantially further increase my position at these low (imo) prices, having purchased over the past couple of days.
    With STILL no dealbreakers in sight, I still have little concern over the ultimate growth and success of AGY, and am still here to see what +10ktpa brings, and the recent retrace and divergence is simply an opportunity imo.

imo if the “market” wants to be irrational and offer “stocktake clearance” pricing, then I’ll take the opportunity presented. Very happy to buy lately, even got some under 17c.

What have we witnessed lately..?
    Peak frustration.
    Peak FUD.
    Peak fantasy.
    ….a great indicator imo that the bottom is in or close.

Traders often hate my persistence and consistency; but good luck to them, it is well recognised that most of them ultimately go backwards.

For investors, perspective is always key.
    As you say, we should be focussed on the future income potential and growth of the business, not getting upset about short term price movement that is determined by many factors - many of which are simply unpredictable.
    Short-term price absolutely irrational and has moved disproportionately to the adjustments of business growth…? Divergence creates opportunity.

Great announcement today. Tick tock towards getting the plant sorted. Expansion detailed design will be informed by current modifications and improvements, ultimately reducing issues that lay ahead. Modular scale-out was always sequential to getting the 2ktpa plant sorted, it was always the plan to iron out the bugs first. Simple.
    Potential partner rep in meeting with us + gov is great news.
    Cannacord modelling 60/40 debt equity is interesting, afaik this wasn’t anywhere near the plan; I suppose time will tell. Regardless, the CAGR towards their target is still eye watering from current levels.
    The big catalysts are approaching.

If the big dogs want to sell it down further, be my guest. Be my guest. I’ll continue to rebalance accordingly.

GLTAGenuineLTH.
    Perspective.

Imo
    Dyor
    Not advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $131.9K 3.384M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 872154 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 990329 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.