AGY 30.6% 3.4¢ argosy minerals limited

Sure, if anyone's focus is on quickly closing their position,...

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    Sure, if anyone's focus is on quickly closing their position, whether moving to a greener pasture or relieving from a redder face, then this "progress" update is either salts-on-wounds, or a very funny joke, or both.

Agree, there is no progress. But that's hardly a bad news, in fact I'd argue, this is great news from the perspective of the board/cooperate/governance/survival.

Let's not fool ourselves, AGY is hardly a world-class company with bleeding-edge innovations backed by Nobel prized scientists. Metaphorically, we don't even have a Personal Banker (or anyone) to greet us in Switzerland.

What leverage(s) do we really have to punch above our weight and "negotiate" with a Tier-1 strategic partner? None, other than the price of LCE, but that was 9 months ago. Market Cap? Pheeeeezzz. Connections? Well, they are still connecting.

In the world of dog-eats-dog, AGY is a cute baby hamster that anyone would eat for fun and not food, and won't even be bothered to spit out the bones.

I've seen many donkeys (probably not many readers will get this pun, anymore) come and go, but I really don't want to engage with a Tier-1 strategic partner, or any strategic partner, not now anyway. I think JZ is doing absolutely the right thing, drag it out, hide under the radar, for as long as he can, until the sky rains again.

I don't even mind a cap raise. Losing share price is better than losing the company all together.

I don't want no Glencore, I was actually relieved when they went for Galan. Time will tell.

Lastly but not the least, readers please pardon me with this 1000-year-old cliche, doing the right thing is way more important than doing things right. JZ has enough votes (10% direct, at least 25% indirect, not just this year, but since the inception) to sell out the company for cheap, he'll live handsomely for many more generations and, probably more importantly for him, stop answering all these nasty emails and comments.

But he didn't.

(No sentiment because I'm not sentimental. DYOR and buy/sell at your own will.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.015(30.6%)
Mkt cap ! $49.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 3.3¢ $1.657M 43.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2057504 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1387809 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.