AGY 1.15% 8.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Rincon Lithium Project - Progress Update, page-128

1. 13,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8250
    “I'd give my left leg for an AGY SP of 58c again right now!!!”

I get your point, but don’t forget that “the ride” for them is OVER. They will never benefit from whatever future production and earnings scenario was possible, or what they were expecting.
    I’d be incredibly pissed if we were paid 50-odd cents right now to walk away from any and all future prospects at AGY. It’s of course “possible” btw.
    afaict that sentiment was shared by many LPI holders who felt betrayed and ripped off with the deal.
    Imo, it’s commiserations to the (genuine) LPI investors who were in it for the longer term development and what that could bring; however, imo there was relatively huge risk there considering that development would require assembling a team capable of actually building/commissioning/running/maintaining/etc etc a complex and rare chemical process/plant.
    That risk and other complications bit them on the ar$e in the end, afaict.

AGY in a totally different boat, starting Rincon with the key expertise, rather than “we’ll simply find the expertise later, let’s drill this out like Swiss cheese and paint a rosy DFS to convince the market how great it could all be”.
    Plenty of examples out there.

Anyway, just food for thought; careful what you wish for!

imo
    Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.001(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $132.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 9.2¢ 8.7¢ $168.7K 1.884M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 62471 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 29268 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.27pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.8¢ 9.3¢ 8.8¢ 665338
Last updated 13.48pm 18/06/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.