AGY 8.60% 8.5¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Rincon Lithium Project - Progress Update, page-119

1. 473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    I think most of the issue with supply was due shipping and handling more than actual shortages of product worldwide? Something to do with governments telling us we weren't allowed to go to work. Shipping costs went from something like $800 a container to over $8000. Also I'm pretty sure the construction material used for our project wouldn't differ too much. Masonary, steel and timber mate, it's all the same.

The fact is that construction took 12 months longer than planned according to company information and if you consider that 'pretty well' why are you complaining about the comissioning taking longer than planned? That is not rational.

That's right, ambitious. 4 months I'm sure was based on Pablo's advice and everything working mostly as planned, which clearly it has not so therefore it is no longer relevant, would you agree? There has been an obvious design failure in the filtration system (which the company has informed us about numerous times) and that is not factored into that 4 month comissioning period (announced in 2021) because it was discovered while comissioning (during 2023). The new timeline is Q1 2024 and you're going to have to live with that or sell your shares.

As for the 90% complete figure in Jan 2023, clearly an error on the companies part. We saw all along during that construction and comissioning period those percentages were non linear (slowing dramatically and stalling at times, particularly towards the end) and quite frankly stupid to include but having a whinge about it now isn't going to change a damn thing.

You and Pierre bagging your own investment for months and months now while your wealth is declining and there are apparently so many other better opportunities out there is one of the more interesting things I've witnessed. While I take no joy in anyone losing money, it's comical to watch this show unfold. You're either profiting from the declining share price or learning a very valuable lesson, I hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.008(8.60%)
Mkt cap ! $125.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.3¢ 8.5¢ $362.9K 4.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 459867 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 93664 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.