AGY 8.60% 8.5¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Rincon Lithium Project - Progress Update, page-133

1. 473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    Haha mate, you don't know anything about my critical assessment or reasons for holding. I sold as many shares as I could in the 2022/2023 FY without incurring an enormous tax bill, managed to keep it just under six figures. Most sold between 65-75c with a parcel at 80c which I'm quite proud of.
    My intention was and still is to do the exact same thing this FY.
    My entire hold is free carried and still at this price I would incur a hefty tax bill by selling. Being captain hindsight, you'll probably write a paragraph about me being in a better position if I sold it all.

I'm glad you've sold out and realised your losses, but based on your commentary over the last year you should've done that at least 6 months ago IMO. I'm still comfortable with my investment here and believe that by June 30, 2024 the share price will be much higher than it is now which still fits with my plan.

I could've offloaded at the start of July during the B wave and executed my plan but at that time, which would've left me in a much better position but I was overseas enjoying myself and thought I knew what was happening, unfortunately I was wrong and the company continued to struggle with comissioning issues while the sector continued to get pummelled.

Fortunately I still have plenty of capital to average up (or down if it happens to get that low) and take positions in many of the other companies I'm watching at basement prices when the sector starts to turn.

You think it's comical that people who believe in the company direction and stand by it's director during a tough time, who don't see a filtration issue as a deal breaker continue to hold shares in the company?

I don't think Jerko is perfect mate and he's made some blunders over the years but if I thought l of him like you did there's not a damn chance I'd hold a single share in this company. The day I lose faith in the management is the day I make a plan to exit my position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.008(8.60%)
Mkt cap ! $123.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.3¢ 8.5¢ $362.9K 4.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 459867 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 93664 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.