AGY 8.60% 8.5¢ argosy minerals limited

Good call mate and I hope you can get out where you want in a...

1. 473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405

Hindsight again mate. That is obvious now, but at the time the decisions needed to be made it was far from obvious.

Precisely as GCar said 'If I was extremely confident that the share price would have say HALVED from 60c, then sure I may have sold then.
    But I wasn’t, so I didn’t.'

This was my assessment too. Originally, the lowest I thought this correction would go was around 48c and that was something I gave a low chance of happening and I didn't expect it to take this long to complete either
    . Then the share price just fell off a cliff in a week. I certainly never thought when it reached 80c earlier in the year it would be 13c in December. I doubt a single person here apart from those LPI peckerwoods would have thought that (keep in mind they also thought AGY was overvalued at the same price in 2020, I'm not praising them).

I think it was early last week I said I thought the ABC correction was finished with a low of 14c and two days later here everyone started to lose their minds, a week after a 50% price rise and getting excited about a 'leaky ship', it became clear reading the forum that the price was going to head lower and the shorter's had cleaned up again. There are obviously some very overcommitted holders here and a heap ready to throw in the towel so AGY may struggle to get moving for a bit while they are cleared.

At the 12c low we have wave A exactly equal with wave C. I remember in a few analyses Pierre and I did we both were saying how we couldn't see the price dropping down here but it was always a possibility, and it has now happened. Looking at the chart now, in hindsight, it makes some sense. Looking at AGY's market cap, it does not make any sense (this applies to pretty much every production or near production company on the ASX).
    Good call mate and I hope you can get out where you want in a reasonable timeframe. Just try and keep the JZ bashing to a minimum in the interim, maybe get robs email so you can message him about it instead of us haha.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.008(8.60%)
Mkt cap ! $123.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.3¢ 8.5¢ $362.9K 4.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 459867 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 93664 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.