AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Amen!Simoncho and GCar, as much as I appreciate your knowledge,...

1. 2,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1610
    Amen!

Simoncho and GCar, as much as I appreciate your knowledge, you really need to look at the situation objectively.

I asked the question a few months ago "how long before Jerko needs to initiate a Plan B?"

A year is a long time, and as Mr Pickle pointed out, we were at 90% a year ago.

Regardless of how loudly you try and shout people down, I believe there are multiple strikes against both of their reputations. Both the expansion and the commissioning have dragged on for far too long and these people are accountable.

I get it is complex, but as TheGekko has pointed out, you are making out like Pablo is the only one who can do it, when it is apparent he wasn't able to get to nameplate for the pilot plant, and he has demonstrated he can't do it here. I give him little to no chance of getting to 10ktpa.

I can't be bothered looking up who replied "I think Jerko is trying to tell us..."

Just stop it. He has been telling the same lies for a year, and the simple fact is JERKO HAS NO EFFING IDEA.

Either that, or he has been lying to everyone. I'll let you tell you guys decide and then tell us which you think it is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.