AGY 2.70% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Rincon Lithium Project - Progress Update, page-74

1. 13,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8457
    "I asked the question a few months ago "how long before Jerko needs to initiate a Plan B?""

Yes, I recall. You mentioned they should look at outsourcing processing of their brine. I asked you who could possibly have the technical expertise and capacity to develop such a "solution" quicker than Puna, from this point forward...? Crickets.
    Imo an absurd suggestion. IMO

"Both the expansion and the commissioning have dragged on for far too long and these people are accountable"
    Define "far too long".
    Longer than they expected?
    Longer than you expected?
    Longer than all those other companies commissioning their Li carb plants? Who are they again?
    Longer than WHAT?
    Imo it is really very simple - they are trying to get a relatively unique plant running smoothly, they will continue until they get it sorted, as key technical success criteria have been demonstrated already, and the livelihoods of many in the business depend on it.
    The impatience or lack of "acceptance" of the harsh reality by you, me or anyone else here is rather meaningless. Buy sell or hold. Simple.

"Shout people down"
    Address the point/s that I have made or refuted; SIMPLE

"as TheGekko has pointed out"

IMO Gekko lost any and all credibility when he stated - among other nonsense assertions - that it would be a "waste of time" for a Li brine developer to produce tonnes of BG product for testing and qualification, despite being spoonfed information that detailed the product qualification process.

"I give him little to no chance of getting to 10ktpa."

That's your opinion, but basing that on the fact - as it seems you are - that they are working through some unexpected materials handling / throughput issues with a filtration circuit, despite already proving that the core chemical process is functional and has produced tonnes of BG product, is absolutely unjustified imo. IMO.
    You're "invested" in a company that you apparently have "little to no" confidence in..? Ok. Good choice.

"He has been telling the same lies for a year"

What exactly was a "lie"?
    That the company was expecting permits already?
    That the company was expecting continuous production already?
    That the company was expecting a strategic partnership to be finalised already?
    You carry on like he actually KNEW otherwise and was purposefully misleading the market. Yeah, ok. wow.

The frustration is clearly taking its toll on you.
    ...and yet you still hold, with apparently "little to no" confidence and with an apparent "liar" at the helm of the company.
    Wow.
    Any of the other 2000+ stocks out there take your fancy?

Do you think I'm trying to convince you to hold? Not a chance, hit the abort button asap !!!! Do it!!!!! What on earth is stopping you with sentiment/claims/views/beliefs like that? WOW...end the suffering!!

Not advice
    IMO
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $55.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $31.67K 833.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1225723 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 350921 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.