AGY 1.08% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

You're right, my mistake there. Scratch that part of the post...

1. 473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    You're right, my mistake there. Scratch that part of the post but I stand by everything else I said.

This is the ASX mate, every stock is a 'trader's playground' when it's in an untrend. Traders bring liquidity and liquidity is good, I can't wait for them all to pile back in here.

Your LKE and AGY comparison is by far the most ridiculous thing I've read in a while though. 95% is a lot more than 82%. AGY needs to go down another 72% from here to equal that (4c).

Just because both companies have missed timelines it doesn't make them the same as you've suggested (LKE's management's actions were criminal in my opinion). This is evident in their share price performance with AGY still very much in line with most of the sector and LKE well below.

These share price movements are regular market patterns. This is a very clear ABC correction after a massive uptrend which also has clear Elliot wave structure. Looks like we've got a very long term 1-2, 1-2. Had AGY had hit the milestones early this year it's likely we would've seen it play out differently, possibly with a wave 4 and wave 5 up beyond 80.5c and after that? Another correction with the declining sector.

You think I'm making excuses but to me it looks like you're making excuses, blaming the company's management for you not managing your money correctly. I don't blame management for that, I blame myself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $132.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.4¢ 9.0¢ $310.9K 3.392M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93075 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 51 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.1¢ 9.4¢ 9.0¢ 1081942
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.