AGY 4.00% 12.0¢ argosy minerals limited

I overlook everything? Push "my" narrative? Haha what... You...

1. 2,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1125
    I overlook everything? Push "my" narrative? Haha what... You must be talking about the narrative of the actual current situation by presenting all the information in front of me. I know you don't like that, because it doesn't paint the pretty picture you wished it did. But those cherry picked sentences, followed by "almost there" gives you hope. We call that denial in the real world.

And, you've literally done just that in your post... there is no evidence they will be at nameplate in 3 months, or "sooner" as you put it. In fact, quite the contrary (they're already producing, so I'm assuming you mean nameplate, or anywhere at scale). They've literally just said the primary cooling station needs repair, and re-pulping station needs to be optimised. So from filtration cloths to now another two parts/processes that need repair/optmising.

Unfortunately, it's either your inability to read and comprehend what's been told to you, or just pure ignorance or denial to not acknowledge these additional things in the announcement, that clearly tell us it will take quite a lot longer again before continuous production on a large scale.

But yeah, I'm the one to overlook everything haha. Have a break now pal. And as much as I'm flattered that you think about me all day, try get me off your mind, it may help you come back to reality.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $168.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $235.2K 1.876M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 956840 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 19944 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.3¢ 1090017
Last updated 16.00pm 03/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.