AGY 0.00% 12.5¢ argosy minerals limited

"The Company has engaged an international investment bank to...

1. 7,782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    "The Company has engaged an international investment bank to accelerate this work with
    the aim of determining the preferred group and finance structure. Various groups have
    conducted due diligence including site visits, with the process progressing positively to date."
    ....................................................................................................................................
    Its hard to believe that anyone would sign a Deal following "Due diligence including site visits" with the state of affairs as is atm with this Company/Plant. imo

I remember hearing similar statements coming from GXY with their sal de vida project........
    "Various groups have conducted due diligence including site visits, with the process progressing positively to date."
    Think they also included they were narrowing down the Groups for final consideration. lol Gesus, Its almost word for word from my memory.!

Years ago now and nothing ever came of it for GXY! Look where sal de vida is now as far as operation is going!!!! Companies were doing due diligence way back when and wanting to jump on the band wagon. Give us a break.lol

These fairy statements mean zero until the deal is done. The odds for a positive deal atm 33/1 and drifting from today.

Its just fodder for us posters here. imo

Its really means jack sh#t to me.............. from experience.

There's a lot of bullsh#t floating around the World today.

They could have named the Investment Bank. Why not !!!!!!!

Holder and good luck all
    Md

Last edited by Metalduster: 19/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $179.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.3¢ $220.6K 1.757M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4220 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 498811 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.29pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.5¢ 983052
Last updated 14.47pm 03/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.